Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Aunt Shirley

Today has reminded me of how blessed I am for having my Aunt Shirley. She was my moral support today but often she does so much more. She is a best friend, a big sister to me, and someone that I can always depend on.  She has been through the rough with me and was able to help me overcome it and move forward. Today, she showed me how strong she is and how optomistic she is. I am so thankful for her heart of gold for she inspires me everyday to keep smiling no matter what is thrown my way. She is a shoulder to cry on and she always gives of herself, her time and love. She is unique and very special to me and I do not know what I would do without her. She knows how to give and support someone. I know that she will make some man very happy one day and I know that he would be lucky to have her. She is pure of heart and she has so much to offer this world. She is amazing and beautiful and I know that she is a beautiful daughter of the most High God and I believe he has amazing things in store for her. So I encourage anyone reading this to get to know her and truly see who she is inside and out. This blog I dedicate to her. I need a recent picture so if anyone has one please send it to me. Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment