Monday, October 17, 2011

Change in Direction

Life can throw curveballs as well as we all know, but what happens when those curveballs cause you to change your perspective and see other options that before never seemed to exist?
What happens is a change in direction, and sometimes a change in character.

I can personally say that I never thought I'd question a change in careers before I even started it. I can also say that I never thought that I would ever switch my program in university. I thought when I started it that I would finish the program till the end. But life isn't that cut and dry. Sometimes, a change in direction is needed in order to get back to where you need to be.

All I can say at this point is that I feel confident in my decision to switch programs and aspire to be someone who has the rights of children in mind. It is something that is dear to my heart, and even though I cannot go into detail about it right now, I know that this program will allow me options in the future and right now that feels really good. I am getting back to where I need to be. I was off track for a bit but now I am back in the direction I know god wants me to head in. That's enough right now for me to say that I am at peace and that I know which direction I am heading in.

No comments:

Post a Comment